Junior Family Financial Aid Night
- Junior Family Financial Aid Night
- 5/18/2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Everything You Need to Know about Financial Aid
You will hear from Matt Carpenter, a college financial planner who will go over the financial aid forms and process, as well as Chanell Thomas, a financial aid counselor at Vanderbilt University. Chanell will go over what happens on the college side once you fill out the forms and how your financial aid package is created.
Below is a link to register for "Everything You Need to Know About College Financial Aid" virtual workshop on Tuesday, May 18th @6pm. Even if you cannot attend live, you will receive the recording along with slides from the presentation (but you still need to register).
Among other things, financial aid expert Matt Carpenter & Bill Rabbit will discuss:
(1) Current Update on Corona Virus’ Impact on College Landscape
(2) NEW - Changes as of 1/06/21 to the financial aid process you NEED to know about
(3) Will you qualify for financial aid & How to maximize aid eligibility
(4) How do the Ivy's, NESCACs and other elite schools award money?
(5) What to do if you don't qualify for financial aid?
(6) How to present assets on financial aid applications – Home, 529’s, retirement, etc.
(7) Which colleges are the most generous
(8) How to leverage colleges against one another
(9) Overview and timeline of the financial aid process
(10) FAFSA & CSS/PROFILE tips and timelines
***Live Q & A*****
Here is the link to register: